The CLG has been established as a working group for over 10 years
The CLG meets four times a year
The CLG represents six important stakeholder groups
All local residents are invited to attend CLG meetings
Community liaison group
We consult extensively with local community members via the Adbri Cement Community Liaison Group (CLG). The CLG provides an opportunity for the community to hear first hand about our operations, to ask questions and to provide feedback directly.
The CLG is an inclusive and effective way to identify, discuss and resolve potential issues relating to our Birkenhead Plant operations.
The aim of the group is to:
- No adverse impacts on the health and the amenity of the local community from our Birkenhead operations;
- Improve communications between Adbri Cement, the local community and relevant groups.
The CLG membership is comprised of:
- Adbri Cement Management representation
- Local residents
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council Representative
- Elected Councillor representing the electorate
- Environmental Protection Authority
- Port Adelaide Residents Environment Protection Group
- Any local resident is invited to attend the CLG meetings as a visitor.